Friday, March 11, 2011


A copic coloured outback scene from downunder Australia. Inspiration was taken from a recent camping trip with friends. The caption relates to an insider joke :)

I think that I over did the silver embossing powder on this one, but I didn't have a versafine watermark pen, so I had to improvise - kinda wish I took the time to duck out to the shops.

I always use versafine onyx black, it's a pigment ink and the best to work with to obtain a clear crisp image that seldom bleeds. I always heat set my ink with a heat gun as an extra precaution. It won't work on as many surfaces as Stazon black, but it is da bomb when it comes to paper creations!

Stamps: SU love defined, Hanna stamps route.
Paper: SU whisper white & cajun craze.
Ink: Copic sketch markers & versafine onyx black.
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, white pen for hair highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment